Plan Your Event Ahead of Time & Secure Needed Facilities
- Contact Jordan Smith for lodging availability by emailing email@example.com or calling 205-387-1806, ext. 100. Reservations are usually made a year in advance, but don't hesitate to plan a last-minute event; cancellations and facility vacancies do occur.
- Once your event is placed on the camp calendar you will receive a reservation confirmation and will be asked to submit a deposit to hold your reservation.
- Once you have received your reservation confirmation, you will hear from Lee Auman or James Ryder, our Conference Center Coordinators, 3-4 weeks before your event. They will discuss all your needs and help you plan the perfect retreat! If you have questions or request before then, do not hesitate to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 205-387-1806, ext. 101.
Leave Your Worries Behind
- Our canyons, waterfalls, fields, and forests are simply beautiful. The food is great and we are incorporating more farm to table menu items. Our facilities are modern, clean, and comfortable and our rates are very reasonable.
- Camp is designed to experience life the way the world could be. When you are here, you become part of a friendly, caring, inclusive, servant-minded community.
- Disconnect from all forms of social networking. If your cell phone works here (AT&T works well, Verizon service is spotty), give it a rest. Tell friends and family you will be unavailable so that you can truly get away. Wi-Fi is available at the Welcome Center and most meeting spaces, but not in any of the lodging spaces.
Be Prepared to Have Fun
- Let us do the work for you. Meals in the dining hall are prepared especially for you. Be sure to let us know if anyone in your group has food allergies or prefers a vegetarian menu.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and shoes for exploring our beautiful forests and canyons.
- Also available for your enjoyment are: an Olympic-size swimming pool (open May 1-September 30), canoes, hiking trails, fishing, camp fires, hayrides, large grills for cookouts, meeting space, porches, rocking chairs, recreational fields, Ascension Chapel, and the Chapel of St. Francis.