Father Son Retreat
September 6, 2019 5:30pm - September 8, 2019 1pm
Hiking, canoeing, campfires, and marshmallows! It’s quality time for all combinations and interpretations of fathers and sons (parent, godparent, grandparent, uncle, family friend, etc)! Recommended for 1st grade and older with an adult. Enjoy that all-elusive quality time at beautiful Camp McDowell with the father or son in your life!
- REGISTER HERE
- Ages: Rising 1st and up (and their adult guardian 18 or older)
- Cost: $125 per person ($250 for a youth/guardian pair)
- Check In: Friday, September 6, 2019 at 5:30 pm. Dinner is served at 6:30
- Check Out: The session ends Sunday September 8 at 1 pm, We will have a closing worship service with Eucharist Sunday morning, then a great game of kickball, and lunch following immediately after.
- DOWNLOAD PACKING LIST AND INFO SHEET HERE