April 5, 2019 - April 7, 2019
For mothers, daughters, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, godmothers & special friends who are like mothers & daughters! The annual mother/daughter retreat is a special spring-time retreat that is a perfect setting to reconnect, relax, and enjoy the company of your family. Plenty of optional activities will be offered along with worship, art, centering prayer, and storytelling will be a part of this wonderful weekend. Come enjoy laughter, learning, and easy living in the beautiful spring at camp!
Mothers and Daughters:
- Registration: REGISTER HERE
- Ages: This event is recommended for ages 5 and up
- Cost: $135 per person ($270 for a mother/daughter pair)
- Check In: Friday, April 5 from 5-6pm
- Check Out: The retreat ends April 7 at 1pm. We will have a closing worship service with Eucharist Sunday morning, and lunch following immediately after.
College and Adult Volunteers: